Providing Networking Opportunities for You
- Twelve networking business socials that recognize our new and renewing members to the business community held regularly.
- Weekly connect club meetings allow for hundreds of referrals through the year.
- Regional business events, co-hosted with other local Chambers, allow for new business connections.
- Monthly meetings:
- Asian American Business Council
- Cupertino Hospitality
- Education Committee
- Legislative Action Committee
Cupertino Chamber – Your Business Leaders
- Promotes local businesses with advertising on the Chamber website, social media and community events.
- Chamber Membership Directory Business listing to officially represent Cupertino businesses.
- Cupertino business newsletter with upcoming member events and business current events.
- Chamber website with easy access to our membership listings, business resources and exciting advertising opportunities!
How the Chamber promotes our Business Community
- State of the City Address sets the Mayor of Cupertino’s vision for the year and recognizes outstanding members of the Sheri and Fire Department.
- Education Fairs featuring local education businesses.
- Lunar New Year Luncheon, celebrating Lunar New Year with local business leaders and community members.
- Star Awards Gala, which recognizes individuals and businesses that go above and beyond in their community service.
- Food & Wine Stroll, showcasing restaurants in Cupertino’s central area.
- Bay Area Diwali Festival of Lights held every fall attracts over 15,000 visitors to Cupertino and celebrates the community’s cultural diversity.
- Cupertino Night Market, held every summer attracts more than 10,000 visitors to Cupertino to Celebrate this food fest.
- Holi Festival & many others.