Benefits of hosting a business social:
- As host, your business is included in promotional and marketing materials before, during, and after the event. Event promotions include newsletters, multiple emails, and social media promotions before the event. Photos are also shared on social media during the event. Impressions per business social are consistently over 10,000
- Increase visibility and brand recognition
- Build stronger business relationships and networking opportunities
- Create interest from new consumers
- Improve customer traffic and referrals
2020 Available dates:
Three steps to follow:
- Select a preferred date and contact the Cupertino Chamber staff. Begin arrangements to host an event by sending an email to email@example.com
- Business socials require space for 25 to 40 participants to mingle, eat, drink, and enjoy each other’s company. Space for a registration table attended by Chamber staff is also needed.
- Once a date has been set, Chamber staff will work with you to include any artwork or promotions you wish to include as part of the event outreach. Often this is only a logo but may consist of much more. We always try to have promotions underway two weeks before the event at the latest.